Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Pets - Customer Appreciation Days - Detroit Lakes

3 posters

Go down

Best Pets - Customer Appreciation Days - Detroit Lakes Empty Best Pets - Customer Appreciation Days - Detroit Lakes

Post by cdness Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:04 am

Hey All,

Please move this if it's in the wrong forum...

I received an email last night about a Customer Appreciation Days event at Best Pets in Detroit Lakes. I figured I'd toss the info up here in case anyone wanted to stop over there. Here's the text from the email:

====================================================

Just wanted to give you a heads up that we are having Customer Appreciation Days this Friday and Saturday!

Super specials, bonus discounts, door prizes. Also, if you spend $15 or more you get to spin the prize wheel!!!

It will be tons of fun so make sure you stop by anytime Friday or Saturday so we can appreciate you!

====================================================

They seem to have good stuff with competitive prices for the area. Only been there a handful of times and not recently so I don't know for sure what they have at the moment.
cdness
cdness
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 798

Back to top Go down

Best Pets - Customer Appreciation Days - Detroit Lakes Empty Re: Best Pets - Customer Appreciation Days - Detroit Lakes

Post by schaver Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:27 pm

Do they have saltwater stuff now? last time i was there they just had freshwater and other pets.
schaver
schaver
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 327

Back to top Go down

Best Pets - Customer Appreciation Days - Detroit Lakes Empty Re: Best Pets - Customer Appreciation Days - Detroit Lakes

Post by cdness Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:39 am

Yeah they do now, or at least they did the last time I was there. Fish, corals, etc.
cdness
cdness
Great White
Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by seafishinmn Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:31 pm

Randy, I was there about 3 weeks ago. They do have SW fish and some corals. Didn't check out supplies, but heading that way tomorrow weather permitting. Looking for anything in particular?
seafishinmn
seafishinmn
Tang
Tang

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by schaver Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:39 pm

well went over there today, Nice small place with a nice tank set up and they have a few tanks with good prices on stuff was well worth going over to. i cant believe it took me this long to find out about them, the last time i stoped there i thought they only had freshwater. they had some good deals if i would have brought my cooler to keep them warm i would have came home with livestock.
schaver
schaver
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by cdness Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:40 pm

What kind of deals did you see? Mind sharing? I don't know if I'll make the trip yet so I need something to justify the trip...lol.
cdness
cdness
Great White
Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down