Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bird hunters

3 posters

Go down

bird hunters Empty bird hunters

Post by nano Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:33 pm

I have a 3 year old brittney spanilal that is trained very well for pheasant. I am looking at getting rid of him because i feel bad i dont have time to hunt anymore. He is a great dog very entergetic. Not the best at listening in the house but put him in the feild and u will be happy. He must go to a patiant person do to his energy he will get on your nerves also must be on a farm or land or someone who will walk him or have a big yard. If you are interested or know somebody let me know. Do not be offened if i am scetchy on were he goes he is my best freind. Just feel bad for him being cooped up all the time he needs to run lol

nano
Tang
Tang

Number of posts : 111

Back to top Go down

bird hunters Empty Re: bird hunters

Post by GoingPostal Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:21 pm

I'll ask my stepdad, he's looking for a brittany but I think he wants a female.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Post by nano Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:37 pm

undestandable. Let me know thank you

nano
Tang
Tang

Back to top Go down

Post by mrnorth Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:37 am

Nano,My buddy lost his dog this fall. He was going to get a english pointer in the spring but I mentioned your situation and he would atleast be intrested in meeting you and your dog.
He does have 2 little kids that the dog would have to be good with.
Also asked what his name was,
Give me a call if you would like to set something up.
I'll pm you my number.
Thanks

mrnorth
Peppermint Shrimp
Peppermint Shrimp

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by nano Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:44 am

sounds great his name is Chip. He is great with kids i have a 9 month old daughter that thinks hes a tug toy also her indoor pony lol. I will check the pm thank you.

nano
Tang
Tang

Back to top Go down

Post by nano Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:05 pm

mrnorth wrote:Nano,My buddy lost his dog this fall. He was going to get a english pointer in the spring but I mentioned your situation and he would atleast be intrested in meeting you and your dog.
He does have 2 little kids that the dog would have to be good with.
Also asked what his name was,
Give me a call if you would like to set something up.
I'll pm you my number.
Thanks
they came over today and looked at chip they were great people. They took chip Thank you. It was hard to let him go but i know they will take good care of him and chip will be good for them .

nano
Tang
Tang

Back to top Go down

Post by mrnorth Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:57 am

I was playin with him tonight.Good dog. I know it has got to be hard to let a friend go.It's very cool that you thought of the dog more then yourself...rare nowadays.Chip will have a good home and my lab will run that extra 10 pounds off him by the end of the month.Any time your comming this way let me know,We will make sure you can see him if you want to.maybe chip will have a grouse or 2 for you.

mrnorth
Peppermint Shrimp
Peppermint Shrimp

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by nano Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:11 pm

mrnorth wrote:I was playin with him tonight.Good dog. I know it has got to be hard to let a friend go.It's very cool that you thought of the dog more then yourself...rare nowadays.Chip will have a good home and my lab will run that extra 10 pounds off him by the end of the month.Any time your comming this way let me know,We will make sure you can see him if you want to.maybe chip will have a grouse or 2 for you.
chip could afford to loose a pound or ten lol. hes gotton out of shape my fault. and i wpold love to see him next time im over there. my dad and other family live over there. I knew it was rite when the youngest kid was happy with him. They said he gets scared of bigger dogs but you couldnt tell with chip.

nano
Tang
Tang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down