Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retro Reef's Frag Swap Fish Pre-order

+7
obsessed
GoingPostal
schaver
Home_Depot
danreefs
Mn. reef crzy
plnelson
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Retro Reef's Frag Swap Fish Pre-order Empty Retro Reef's Frag Swap Fish Pre-order

Post by plnelson Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:39 pm

It's coming time to prepare for the frag swap in January. I plan on placing an order for fish and inverts. I figure coral would be pointless given what the event is. Anyways, the list is below. Lots more is available than what is listed, just ask if you don't see something. Payment is due ahead of time via Paypal, CC, cash, or money order. I will be placing the order on the 5th. Delivery will be on Firday, the 8th. If you are local, we can make plans to meet up that day, otherwise you can just get it on Saturday. I'm going to be busy at the swap, as it seems I've been volunteered to do a few things. I'm just glad it's not my coral I'll be fragging. Retro Reef's Frag Swap Fish Pre-order 818842

Here you go.

Here too.

You can email me at RetroReef@gmail.com, or call at 218-755-5045

Last edited by plnelson on Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
plnelson
plnelson
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 610

Back to top Go down

Retro Reef's Frag Swap Fish Pre-order Empty Re: Retro Reef's Frag Swap Fish Pre-order

Post by plnelson Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:16 pm

If anyone is interested in dry rock. Similar to BRS Eco-Rox. 50 LBS box for $130.00. If a few people want to go in on a box, I could facilitate.
plnelson
plnelson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Retro Reef's Frag Swap Fish Pre-order Empty Re: Retro Reef's Frag Swap Fish Pre-order

Post by Mn. reef crzy Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:21 pm

when you were in the cities did you ever get to know bonesreef. I have tried to talk to him directly but no response. He breeds these snowcassos? that all reef sells for him but all reef is unreasonably priced. If you could get a pair of them for a good price i would be interested.

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1169

Back to top Go down

Post by Mn. reef crzy Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:23 pm

also would like a price on acro crabs. Lets just say at least 5 maybe 10. I have been reading on rc at how they are now starting to believe that they will fend of flatworms and red bugs. Since they have started talking about it i ordered 10 from liveaquaria and they keep telling me next week, i would really like to stop trying to get it from them, i think i am on the bottom of list or some crap.

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1169

Back to top Go down

Post by danreefs Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:06 pm

Mn. reef crzy wrote:also would like a price on acro crabs. Lets just say at least 5 maybe 10. I have been reading on rc at how they are now starting to believe that they will fend of flatworms and red bugs. Since they have started talking about it i ordered 10 from liveaquaria and they keep telling me next week, i would really like to stop trying to get it from them, i think i am on the bottom of list or some crap.

I was reading up on this my self and i like to get 1-2 to.
danreefs
danreefs
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 1516

Back to top Go down

Post by Home_Depot Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:04 pm

Well I found 9 I would want now just have to see if I can get the cash. Might have to go and hustle Randy at darts to getthe money. Retro Reef's Frag Swap Fish Pre-order Icon_biggrin
Home_Depot
Home_Depot
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1946

http://www.frozenocean.org

Back to top Go down

Post by schaver Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:28 pm

GOOOOOOD luck in winning and if you do happen to win goood luck in getting the cash.
schaver
schaver
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by Home_Depot Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:46 am

schaver wrote:GOOOOOOD luck in winning and if you do happen to win goood luck in getting the cash.

LOL well lets look at the stats....LOL Ok lets not get this thread to far off subject Retro Reef's Frag Swap Fish Pre-order Lol
Home_Depot
Home_Depot
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by plnelson Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:19 pm

I'm looking into both the Snowcassos, and acro crabs.
plnelson
plnelson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by plnelson Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:45 pm

Bonesreef does not breed Snowcassos. I have contacted the breeder. I can get some cool stuff that Bonesreef breeds. I'll have a list soon.
plnelson
plnelson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by plnelson Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:43 pm

SEXY SHRIMP ARE ON THE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!! I love sexies. $9.00 ea.
plnelson
plnelson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoingPostal Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:03 pm

Can you get a flame hawkfish? Or a goldentail moray? Might jump on the golden dwarf if not.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Post by obsessed Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:08 pm

I really want to try a coral beauty. available?
obsessed
obsessed
Tang
Tang

Number of posts : 193

Back to top Go down

Post by Home_Depot Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:21 pm

Here is my tentive list
Lyretail Anthias (1)
Scooter Blennie(1)
Firefish(2)
Green Mandarin(1)
Green Clown(3)
Yellow Watchman(1)

But it might change, I picked up a side job and I do it on the 2nd of Jan if the stuff comes in if not it would be the week after so come on stuff get here!!!
Home_Depot
Home_Depot
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:21 pm

10 tiger trochus for me please.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Post by plnelson Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:21 pm

Coral Beauties are $20.00
No golden Morays, or Flame Hawks.
plnelson
plnelson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by plnelson Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:48 am

Only 9 days remaining to place an order.
plnelson
plnelson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ranger_reefer Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:47 pm

Any Rainfords Gobies available if so could I get a price check? Retro Reef's Frag Swap Fish Pre-order Icon_wink ...Ignore this I appologize I was at work and couldn't open the sheet...i see the rainfords on there...probably gonna go with one of them and something else....

Last edited by ranger_reefer on Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

ranger_reefer
Tang
Tang

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerman Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:13 pm

I'm kinda interested in a price for a flame angel.

tinkerman
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 417

Back to top Go down

Post by plnelson Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:41 pm

Presently, Flame Angels are not available. I should have an updated list next week, and I'll check again then.
plnelson
plnelson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by plnelson Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:42 pm

Purple tangs have become available. $110.00 Not sure how many are available, or if they will still have any when I place the order. I will place the order on the 7th with delivery on the 8th.
plnelson
plnelson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by plnelson Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:27 pm

I will have PMs out tonight to everyone that is getting in on this order. it's not to late to order something. Let me know what you want if it's not on the list, and I'll see what I can do. Also, I will take cash payments at the swap.

I know someone here NEEDS a captive bred Nurse Shark. Only $200.00. OK, Maybe not. How bout a shark egg for $40?
plnelson
plnelson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Home_Depot Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:32 pm

Oh crap now you did it phil...Susan wants on for the center.......NO SUSAN NO!!!!!LOL
Home_Depot
Home_Depot
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by plnelson Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:16 pm

She's going to get one from UWA. I guess they give eggs to educational institutions to hatch, and take them back after.
plnelson
plnelson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by plnelson Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:41 am

I wanted to put this out there as well. I have the very fortunate option of being able to get a very rare Anthias. The Borbonius Anthias. These guys don't come around every day.

This would be for someone that has been holding out for something very special. $200 ea or $375 pr.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1335953
plnelson
plnelson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next