Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

candle/food open house at my place tomorrow

2 posters

Go down

candle/food open house at my place tomorrow Empty candle/food open house at my place tomorrow

Post by blennieluvr Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:44 pm

If you're in the area and want to stop in, see the tank and munch on some tasties, let me know. I'm hosting a PartyLite candle and Two Sisters Gourmet open house. I love candles and PartyLite's are the best IMO. It's fun to host parties with food demos because you don't have to worry about what to serve. candle/food open house at my place tomorrow Icon_biggrin The main reason for having this open house is to share my aquarium with coworkers and stuff so it will probably end up being like a mini meeting with newbs.

It's from 11:00 - 1:00, tomorrow (Nov 14th). You can stop in anytime if you wish.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

candle/food open house at my place tomorrow Empty Re: candle/food open house at my place tomorrow

Post by obsessed Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:25 pm

Have you ever heard of Gold Canyon candles out of Arizona? I used to like Partylite too til my best friend gave me some of these. incredibly fragrant!
obsessed
obsessed
Tang
Tang

Number of posts : 193

Back to top Go down

candle/food open house at my place tomorrow Empty Re: candle/food open house at my place tomorrow

Post by blennieluvr Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:57 pm

Never heard of them but will check it out. I'm going to be loaded up with Party Lite ones for a while though. In case there's interest, my party is open till next Friday.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down