Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

more frags for sale at Ben's meeting

3 posters

Go down

more frags for sale at Ben's meeting Empty more frags for sale at Ben's meeting

Post by blennieluvr Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:23 pm

I can pick stuff up for ya if you want. I'd be willing to hold frags for someone longer than I would inverts.

http://www.tcmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15052
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

more frags for sale at Ben's meeting Empty Re: more frags for sale at Ben's meeting

Post by danreefs Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:40 pm

Man this makes me wana go even more
danreefs
danreefs
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 1516

Back to top Go down

more frags for sale at Ben's meeting Empty Re: more frags for sale at Ben's meeting

Post by GoingPostal Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:57 pm

I signed me up for that hillae frag. Will you pick it up for me since you are going? Do you want me to send you money or see if he's got paypal? I wanted that green lord frag but it was already gone. Some nice acans though.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:55 pm

It depends one how much stuff I end up picking up for everyone really. I guess paypal might be the easiest.

Is it the "mean green" you wanted? I thought about putting dibs on that just because of the price and figured someone would want it. I can keep my eyes open for anything like that at the meeting. I should take phone numbers with me just in case.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoingPostal Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:59 pm

I'll contact him and see if I can just paypal over the money and let him know you will be picking it up. Yeah I liked those mean greens, I really want solid greens but they seem to be hard to find, right now I have purple with green rings and a similar one but with much duller colors.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by GoingPostal Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:03 pm

Hey he wants cash at the meeting so can I write you a check and mail it out? It should get there Monday if I send it tomorrow. You'll have to PM me your address.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:48 pm

http://www.tcmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15132

http://www.tcmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15154

I'm still willing to pick stuff up. I'm getting more than I should and will probably sell stuff I went overboard on. I just want to get some of this different stuff into our club. Very Happy The prices are so good!

However, I need to put in word for Tiff's stuff. She's got nice looking corals and she's in our own club. Check her out too in our own sale thread!
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by danreefs Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:25 pm

Man there is alot of corals for sale at Bens meeting
danreefs
danreefs
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 1516

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:36 pm

I know. I have got to stop looking at them!
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down