Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pictures 11/15

Go down

Pictures 11/15 Empty Pictures 11/15

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:17 pm

Here are some new pics of my tank ....

Pictures 11/15 DSC00727

Marine Betta

Pictures 11/15 DSC00714

Anyone know what kind of mushroom is in the middle?

Pictures 11/15 DSC00629

Pictures 11/15 DSC00628

Pictures 11/15 DSC00734

Domino Damsel In RBTA

Pictures 11/15 DSC00748-1

My Betta thinks hes an eel

Back to top Go down

Pictures 11/15 Empty Re: Pictures 11/15

Post by GoingPostal Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:16 am

Nice! Everything looks really clean and happy. How's the betta? Do you keep any shrimp or little fish with him? I'd heard they'll eat little critters. Your mushroom is some sort of discoma, I used to have a ton that looked like it, they spread out of control. How many anemones do you have?
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:35 pm

Thanks... I'm starting to get coralline again the green is growing and pink is starting to pop up on my spray bar and pumps Very Happy! I havent scrapped the back wall yet waiting to set up my refegium before I do that ... I have 20 nasuriss snails ... 2 Fancy nasuriss... 2 baby conchs... a few bumblee bee snails... a Serpent and Brittle Star... A very large skunk cleaner shrimp (hes shed like 17 times since I got him)... Still have what hermits are left from a clean up crew that haven't killed each other ... The Betta readily eats live food... I feed him and the anemones with feeder shrimp, goldfish, etc ... Other than that have only lost one shrimp in the tank a skunk that i brought back from duluth water was so cold but the betta might have ate him ... I plan on ordering saltwaterfish.coms peppermint shrimp deal 5 for 21 dollars maybe get a fire shrimp too for my girlfriends tank... Thanks for the info on the mushroom .... I think they look cool i could always cut em out and give em to the lfs for a filler.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down