Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no one told me we could end up w/these in our tanks!

3 posters

Go down

no one told me we could end up w/these in our tanks! Empty no one told me we could end up w/these in our tanks!

Post by blennieluvr Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:48 pm

http://www.tcmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=46667
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

no one told me we could end up w/these in our tanks! Empty Re: no one told me we could end up w/these in our tanks!

Post by seaponygirl Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:49 am

This is just the sort of thing my husband would want! And I thought bristle worms were bad!

seaponygirl
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

no one told me we could end up w/these in our tanks! Empty Re: no one told me we could end up w/these in our tanks!

Post by GoingPostal Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:58 pm

I had one of those many years ago, we had to bust the rock apart to get him out, you couldn't trap him for anything because he could stretch the length of the tank. You could see his jaws, it was creepy as hell and he was SO fast. Like only out when the lights were out and if you walked in the room he'd suck back in the rock super quick. He was only like a foot long though, haven't you seen the one that Steve West had in his tank? Gonna have to find that thread on RC later.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down