Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the....

2 posters

Go down

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the.... Empty The Hitchhiker's Guide to the....

Post by Swanwillow Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:22 pm

So since everyone's busy either getting ready for the swap, or busy getting to know eachother I thought I would poise a question.

What's your coolest hitchhiker that you've found. Or even, good hitchhikers you've had come in?

I've been seeing some little snails in my tank the past few weeks. Fiiinally got around to looking them up. They look like oversized grains of sand. So from somebody (lol) I have gotten Collonista snails. Cute little detrious eaters. Probably have a dozen I can find at any one time, and boy are they tiiiny.

I haven't seen my stomatella's in a while, those were awesome hitch-hikers.

My LR was rather boring, didn't get anything off of it when I first got rock, might have to order from florida for another batch of better rock.

Soooo readysetgo!
Swanwillow
Swanwillow
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 845

Back to top Go down

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the.... Empty Re: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the....

Post by GoingPostal Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:31 pm

I've gotten some pretty algae on a zoa frag, it died though. Have some of those clear mushrooms that have been popping up, I forget what they are called. I miss my stomatella, had one but not sure what happened to it. I do like those little bitty brittle starfish.

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the.... 2007_0617Image0054
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down