Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LSMAC Dry Goods - Delivery to Swap

Go down

LSMAC Dry Goods - Delivery to Swap Empty LSMAC Dry Goods - Delivery to Swap

Post by mpedersen Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:13 am

OK, so this is all equipment that has been donated to LSMAC for fundraising - anything purchased here goes into the club funds to pay for things like speakers. I don't intend to bring any of these to the swap unless it is SPOKEN FOR, so if anything interests you, please speak up, email me directly, and let me know ASAP! PLEASE watch this thread as I may add more items to it if time permits.

#1. a 48" VHO reflector retrofit reflector, endcaps and 2 sets of used bulbs (8 in total) that probably still have some life left in them. You'll need a ballast to run this setup. After crunching some numbers, I figure this is about $80 worth of equipment new (reflector and endcaps) since we don't know how good the bulbs are - $40 for the setup.

LSMAC Dry Goods - Delivery to Swap DSC_0263_VHOs

LSMAC Dry Goods - Delivery to Swap DSC_0264_VHOs

LSMAC Dry Goods - Delivery to Swap DSC_0265_VHOs

#2 - Likely BRAND NEW - Full Blown Wet Dry + Skimmer Box + Protein Skimmer - Aqua Clear Aquatics Pro Series 75 Filtration System COMPLETE - $150

(retails new on Amazon for $238 + shipping) - http://www.amazon.com/ProClear-Aquatics-Pro-Filter-Prefilter/dp/B000JLG9H8/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1319784332&sr=1-1-catcorr

If you're worried about the bioballs, take 'em out!  This is a complete wet dry, brand new, pieced together from several wet drys our club had on hand.  The only thing it does not have is a return pump (was probably never sold with one, and is not drilled, so would require a submersible pump).  The dimensions are 20" X 20" (16" high without the skimmer cup) X 8".  I have even water-tested this one as shown in the pictures.  The only flaw with this one is a crack in the internal protien skimmer's tube...it is 100% cosmetic only.

#3 Likely BRAND NEW - Full Blown Wet Dry + Skimmer Box + Protein Skimmer - Aqua Clear Aquatics Pro Series 75 Filtration System - Missing Components - $100

Less in price by the actual missing component costs, PLUS further discounted to account for the headache of tracking things down Wink

The same as the above, although I have not water tested it.  It is missing the Rio 600 rejuvenating venturi pump that drives the protein skimmer - http://www.marinedepot.com/Taam_Rio_RVT_(rejuvenating_venturi)_Powerhead_Pump_Fixed_Flow_Aquarium_Powerheads-TAAM_Via_Aqua-TA3191-FIPHFF-vi.html

It is also missing the U tube for the overflow/prefilter box ( http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=21430 ).  

It also does not have the blue bonded filter pad for the drip plate.  And like the first one the skimmer body has a cosmetic crack in it.  Finally, I have not water tested this one...it appears fine (the other one did too, but since the origins of these filters were a bit unknown, I wanted to double check this one).  It is missing the clear vinyl return hose.  It has the ribbed drain hose, but I don't have it in the photos.

#4 - 1 1lb bag of Otohime C2(mariculture fish food) is 840 to 1410 microns...that's .84 to 1.4 mm pellet size. 1 lb bag, retails for $27 + shipping - asking $20

Last edited by mpedersen on Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
mpedersen
mpedersen
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

LSMAC Dry Goods - Delivery to Swap Empty Re: LSMAC Dry Goods - Delivery to Swap

Post by mpedersen Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:51 pm

BIG BUMP - anyone need any of this at the swap tomorrow! Email me!
mpedersen
mpedersen
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down