Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man sized frags

+3
blennieluvr
GoingPostal
Mn. reef crzy
7 posters

Go down

Man sized frags Empty Man sized frags

Post by Mn. reef crzy Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:26 pm

Man sized frags Fishtank004
Man sized frags Fishtank002
Man sized frags Fishtank003
Man sized frags Fishtank001

If anyone is interested man sized frags for 5 bucks a piece, also looking for locline in trade if anyone has extra overflow parts by chance. I just am kinda getting back into the swing of things with my tank and it is super hard to clean the glass with coral growing on it, also for clubs frags are free.

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1169

Back to top Go down

Man sized frags Empty Re: Man sized frags

Post by GoingPostal Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:19 pm

I don't need anything but that RBTA looks great! I'm sure someone will take you up on this awesome deal.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Post by Mn. reef crzy Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:43 pm

Thanks tiff, it is very pretty but it likes to kill everything in it's path. The price one pays. If no one is interested it's alright I will just use all the stonies in my calcium reactor, no big deal.

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:42 pm

My tank is packed but if anyone is thinking about it, his stuff is sweet! Can't beat that price!

blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Post by Mn. reef crzy Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:37 pm

I am getting real close to making the jump into a new tank. I want my dream tank, viewable by all three sides, a little more shallow, foot more in depth, and 100% stonies and no coral eating fish. At that point I will probably have to pretty much try to dump livestock in cities or something Just hard to sell anything around here or give it away for that matter. Just not sure who custom makes glass aquariums, I have zero interest in acrylic or building my own

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cdness Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:28 am

I would be interested in a frag of the bicolor frogspawn, purple stag, and those orange ricordea... Too bad I can't make it up there anytime soon Sad

FYI I know Shaun at Pets R Inn (Fargo) will take livestock and hook you up with credit towards livestock or dry goods to get the next tank up and running. That typically works for me when I have excess frags or just need to do some trimming. I know up there you are kinda limited for saltwater places.

Regarding the new aquarium, there are a few different manufacturers that make and deliver glass tanks. Do you know the dimensions you are looking for specifically? Glass Cages and Miracles are just two of the places I can remember that make custom tanks. If you can find a standard size that meets your needs, Something Fishy in the cities is having a tank sale at invoice pricing. If you get it not pre-drilled you can custom drill it for a peninsula style...
cdness
cdness
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Mn. reef crzy Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:32 pm

I will call glass cages tomorrow It needs to be 28 tall 88 wide and 36 deep. I really want a price also it needs centrally located overflows so I can build rock work around them and hide them, plus drilled for closed loops since my tunzees have cost me 400 dollars in repairs this year, junk. Also that is some good info about pets are inn, it's good to have options, I will be looking to dump everything but a few fish, like the tangs and most importantly my pipe fish.

Katie might let me do this for Christmas

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by orange bam bams Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:00 pm

I would be interested I'n any acro frags other than green if u have some extras to get Rid of
orange bam bams
orange bam bams
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 537

Back to top Go down

Post by cdness Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:49 am

Let me know if you are coming this way or maybe want to meet somewhere in the middle with stuff. I would gladly take some of it off your hands and when the time is right open up my tank for frags in return when you get the new tank all set up.

If you are offloading basically everything I'd probably take the clam, the blue tort and really anything else I don't already have.

Keep me posted.
cdness
cdness
Great White
Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:11 am

I'm meeting with Travis from Fargo in December some time to talk about the swap (He's going to be our emcee). I could probably transport for you guys.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Post by cdness Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:52 am

I will have to chat with Travis and see if he would do this for me.

Let me know what you would like to do on the corals and clam I mentioned if you want them to come to me.
cdness
cdness
Great White
Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by Mn. reef crzy Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:15 pm

This deal was deffinetly for not leaving the comfort of my own home and clams are attached to rock work so unless i break the whole tank down they are not for sale, i will let you know. Im not sure if i will see blennie and i will not sell acros since my tank previously had aefw, even though they are fine and i treated my tank i will never sell frags of these or colonies on a simple moral basis plus i never want to hear u gave me aefw, simply the worst thing that can happen to a tank with lots of sps. All montis, lps, and softies are fine an frags are pest free guranteed.

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cdness Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:16 pm

not a problem...

So what's the plans for the acros if you aren't going to sell them?
cdness
cdness
Great White
Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by Mn. reef crzy Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:56 pm

Tuff question really Quarintine setup will probably have to be made and fresh cut the base of. I will need a microscope and an easy way to keep checking them in quarantine through maybe 5 phases of there reproduction cycle, or basically make sure there is no possibilities for eggs

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanwillow Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:21 pm

I'd love a few of your sps, and head to Rapids every once in a while. Anything relatively easy to take care of?
Swanwillow
Swanwillow
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 845

Back to top Go down

Post by Mn. reef crzy Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:09 pm

Birds nest and montiporas are relatively easy, at 5 bucks for a big frags something from 2 to 5 inches depending on what u want ,
it's worth a shot in my opinion

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by orange bam bams Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:29 am

What I's aefw ? A few of my acros have white base's from time to time and i am not sure what it I's doing it ? But i think my tank was introduced to acro's with a few of the acros from your tank which i still have and are doing really well ! What did u treat with ? I remember when i had gotten them from you, you talked about having a pest previously but forgot what u said it was ?
orange bam bams
orange bam bams
Great White
Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by Mn. reef crzy Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:04 am

acro eating flat worms, your frags were all fresh cuts right? Mine came from tcmas, pretty much horrible. You had came to my place pretty much right after I had evected them, I had a hospital tank set up and treated everything in tropic pro coral cure, and interceptor treatment at the time. My tank currently has no signs of aefw or has it in two years. Lost about 85% of my corals due to this treatment process, but if you deal corals out of tcmas you will more than likely run into this pest, people found out they had it, they won't necessarily admit it, but lots of tanks got shut down due this. Just like stds This is an exact situation though of why I will no longer even cut any off for anyone! Truly hope u do not have this and can't encourage you enough to get a microscpope and check the bases for eggs or worms, warning, can't be seen without macro lens or microscope

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanwillow Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:07 am

Well, I'll pm you when I get $ this week or next Very Happy To be honest, I have some sps from Cammie's tank. But I've got so much room on top of my rocks for more..
Swanwillow
Swanwillow
Great White
Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by orange bam bams Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:00 pm

Yeah I'm prolly doomed i have gotten stuff from Benny hanna 2 who i believe I's mysteriously taking his tank down lol imagine that as of now only a couple of acro's display white bAses ! It goes I'n Spurts and the acros will grow over the white spot ! When the white spots occur i can see a flat longer red bug with devilish like horns but really small deosnt look like red bugs from the photo's i have seen of them ! Kinda looks like red flat worms but i thought they didn't eat acro's? I have seen an asteria star eating on an acro once he was removed ASAP !! Lol i have been kinda hoping they would just go away but as of now they are not killing anything yet lol sorry for leading the thread a stray also !

Last edited by orange bam bams on Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
orange bam bams
orange bam bams
Great White
Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by Mn. reef crzy Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:15 pm

Well sps and acros are different . I reAlly don't think I even sent any acros with you, I only had 4 colonies survive that deAl, pocillipora, birds nest, montiporas are not the same And are not effected by these. I think u got alot of monties, and some big birds nest. I'm not saying that everyone has them in tcmas, I believe there are still people that take the necessary precautions when adding corals to there tanks but I know that a lot of people don't understand until they loose a tank or two. It's so crucial to dip corals and do your homework on pests and diseases and do everything you can to prevent them.

Acros are very sensitive and can bleach ,stn, and rtn very easily with a tank that is out of wack for say as well. I suggest looking in a microscope at a frag, do your homework on what to look for. A simple google search will bring up
images for them. Do you have a dip at home, if you have been dipping they would be able to see them? If not get some tropic marine pro coral cure and check it out you will know right away. I am sorry to hear you are having problems either way.

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mpedersen Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:59 pm

I gotta say, when I saw this tank earlier this year it was nothing short of amazing. Frags from Mn Reef Crazy...can't go wrong!
mpedersen
mpedersen
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by orange bam bams Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:53 am

I got a green with purple tip acro and a blueish one! Your tank no Doubt looked amazing when i was there !! I'm not saying i got any pests from any such source as my tank I's very diverse I'n origin as most of ours our i suppose ! I try to always be doing research and learn but that's what forums are for also though right ? I was able to snap a pic of my pest let me know WhT u think hard to see though ! I have revive and iodine i usually make cocktail with for dipping ! I need to get flatworm exit or something though for future additions and maybe a treatment for the couple acros that get nibbled on !

Man sized frags 9609c986
The two small spots on the white edge
orange bam bams
orange bam bams
Great White
Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanwillow Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:27 pm

Sent a pm. If there's anything someone wants, I could pick it up and get it to you somehow. (I am an hour and some closer to the fargo area)
Swanwillow
Swanwillow
Great White
Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down