Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TCMAS Minnesota Fall Saltwater Expo!!!

+4
cdness
icereefer
mpedersen
acharpenter
8 posters

Go down

TCMAS Minnesota Fall Saltwater Expo!!! Empty TCMAS Minnesota Fall Saltwater Expo!!!

Post by acharpenter Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:43 am

TCMAS Minnesota Fall Saltwater Expo!!! Fall_Swap_Expo

acharpenter
Plankton
Plankton

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

TCMAS Minnesota Fall Saltwater Expo!!! Empty Re: TCMAS Minnesota Fall Saltwater Expo!!!

Post by mpedersen Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:54 am

Yes, note that this is current location - the VFW fell through somehow.
mpedersen
mpedersen
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

TCMAS Minnesota Fall Saltwater Expo!!! Empty Re: TCMAS Minnesota Fall Saltwater Expo!!!

Post by acharpenter Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:53 am

mpedersen wrote:Yes, note that this is current location - the VFW fell through somehow.

VFW double booked and we lost out - no worries, new venue is just as good!!!!!

Bump to the top - just a little over a month away!!!

acharpenter
Plankton
Plankton

Back to top Go down

Post by acharpenter Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:33 pm

Almost here!!

acharpenter
Plankton
Plankton

Back to top Go down

Post by icereefer Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:47 pm

Yep yep yep I'm going with Cammie.
icereefer
icereefer
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 801

http://redrivervalleyreefers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cdness Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:56 am

Grr, I wish I could go... Just no fundage with the new build going on. Have fun!
cdness
cdness
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:28 pm

Yep..there are three of us going so far. Can't wait!
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Post by schaver Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:10 am

i will see you guys and gals down there i plan on going to it right now. but i cant ride with becouse i am planning on staying over night and do some store visiting that weekend. gonna try to get my tanks back up to snuff.
schaver
schaver
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by acharpenter Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:01 pm

See ya next Saturday!

acharpenter
Plankton
Plankton

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:17 pm

Great to hear, Randy. See ya down there.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by danreefs Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:20 pm

I will not make it. The baby will be here in a week.
danreefs
danreefs
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 1516

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:47 pm

Well, you're definitely making the right choice then, Dan. I hope everything goes well with the delivery. Keep us posted. Smile
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:44 am

Almost didn't go due to the weather. But, Jim (icereefer) and I made the trek and I'm really glad we did. I met all the vendors coming to the swap and let me tell you, we are in for a treat. I hope you were all good this year so Santa can give you hobby moolah for Christmas!! Smile

I also tried to be helpful to Matt at LSMAC's booth. He was selling donated frags/stuff as a fundraiser (which is helping bring Gary Parr to our swap) but he was doing pretty well on his own. I believe it was a huge success. There was almost nothing left at take down time. I'm watching LSMAC's forum for announcements to see if he says how much was raised. The suspense is killing me.

Check out the pics on TCMAS of the swap and look for our vendors for a sneak preview. Dirk Griffin (his has the huge display of drygoods), Reef Deep Aquatics, Oceans Paradise, The Digital Fishroom and Discovery Aquatics. http://www.tcmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=40499

I made a promise to Dirk that we would have a crew of at least 6
people to help him haul stuff in. He was a bit leary of the stairs since we set up on the 2nd floor at the HSC. I'm counting on you guys for help
with this! Don't make a liar out of me! Really, I think we should help all the vendors as much as we
can after all, we want them to come back again next time!

It was a long but fun day and I'm sorry more of "us" didn't make it.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mpedersen Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:26 am

$1109 was the tally. We raised more in one shot than I think we raised in all prior combined (at least it feels that way!). Cammie's contributions almost didn't even get into bags and were already snatched up! It was truly amazing. Very excited for January!
mpedersen
mpedersen
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by GoingPostal Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:50 pm

Did you get anything good Cammie? I was checking out the pics and drooling. Not that I have any money or places to put stuff but can't help looking.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:51 pm

I just grabbed two teenie frags...one blasto from Ray and a accidental frag of raspberry bubble yum chalice. It's so small, I can't even get a pic. Maybe in a decade it will be a showpiece. Smile My big score was Matt's aquapod that I plan to set up at work. I'm going to move my rics into it and some LPS and get either a green goby and sexy shrimp (bare bottom possibly) or a watchman/pistol pair. I'm not sure yet. But, I have to wait until after Christmas to get the rest of the stuff I need for it so I have time to stew on it.

Matt, that is absolutely fantastic! WOW!
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by icereefer Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:02 pm

Yeah was a great time,glad we got to talk to Matt was Nice meeting you,Cammie I hope I didn't make you break any of you finger nails on some of my GET OUT OF OUR WAY WE HAVE FRAGS TO GET HOME DRIving!!...LOL.but as always loved your company,use talking reef sure made the trip short though. TCMAS Minnesota Fall Saltwater Expo!!! 818842
So far every thing of mine is doing good.
Zoa's: I Got.

PPE
RPE
Raptor's Rainbows.
Wammin' Watermelons.
Green bay Packers.
Magicians.
Belladonnas.
Cherry Charms ''These are awesome''
TCMAS Minnesota Fall Saltwater Expo!!! Cherry-charm-palythoa-zoanthid

And i got a
Green/Gold Leptastrea.
Red/Yellow center Maxi Mini Nems.
Tiger's Eye Echinata.
Blue Acro.

And I hope you have room Tiff when I bring that up at the frag meet it will not be a frag Know more.

icereefer
icereefer
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 801

http://redrivervalleyreefers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down