Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cosmic Aquatics is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Cosmic Aquatics is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Cosmic Aquatics is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by little_ocean_treasures Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:46 am

(Okay, I just left this message under the Cosmic Aquatics thread but I'll leave it here too so no one will miss it.)-

I know, I just found out myself. He posted "getting new corals in on Tuesday" on his Facebook last Saturday and my hubby caught it. Called him up and it turned out things didn't work out for moving to Virginia and he also found a great deal on a new shop right on Tower Ave (1017 Tower Ave) about 4 blocks or so from where he was before. It's for sure much smaller and he now only has one grow tank like the two he had before but this time I hope he stays. Let's all help to support him guys! Smile I did on Tuesday and spent a bit more than I was planning on. ooops! Well, it was a great welcome back I guess. lol
little_ocean_treasures
little_ocean_treasures
Clownfish
Clownfish

Number of posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Aquatics is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Cosmic Aquatics is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by blennieluvr Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:03 pm

This makes me happy. Road trip for our next meeting?
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down