Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pair of young Onyx Percs for fundraiser

4 posters

Go down

Pair of young Onyx Percs for fundraiser Empty Pair of young Onyx Percs for fundraiser

Post by GoingPostal Thu May 12, 2011 7:12 am

Two little onxy perc babies up for grabs

These were donated by matt pedersen
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Pair of young Onyx Percs for fundraiser Empty Re: Pair of young Onyx Percs for fundraiser

Post by mpedersen Thu May 12, 2011 9:37 am

Will have pictures next week perhaps. We'll have to figure out how they get to ya unless you want to pick them up in Duluth.
mpedersen
mpedersen
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Pair of young Onyx Percs for fundraiser Empty Re: Pair of young Onyx Percs for fundraiser

Post by blennieluvr Thu May 12, 2011 4:23 pm

And, if you do pick them up in Duluth, maybe I'll send some frags with ya for LSMAC's booth at the TCMAS swap.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Thu May 12, 2011 4:23 pm

Oh wait...the auction doesn't end until after the swap scratch
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mpedersen Thu May 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Auction can end before the TCMAS swap if you like! Should we say auction ends Friday, the 20th, at 5 PM?
mpedersen
mpedersen
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Fri May 13, 2011 11:50 am

Works for me. Thanks, Matt!!!

What would one want to consider before planning to keep babies? Do they need to be in a tank by themselves? Is there a good site for research?
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mpedersen Mon May 16, 2011 11:46 pm

They'll be over 1" - eating small pellet foods, flakes etc. gonna try to grab some pictures tonight.
mpedersen
mpedersen
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by mpedersen Thu May 19, 2011 5:27 pm

Pictures! No takers / no bids? I'm offering these at $35 each at the TCMAS swap....

The below is just a representative photo..will be hand picking every fish (have yet to fully cull the batch - there's one or two in that shot that will never leave my basement).

Pair of young Onyx Percs for fundraiser DSC_1103_cropped

Parents:

Pair of young Onyx Percs for fundraiser DSCN9330
mpedersen
mpedersen
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by mpedersen Thu May 19, 2011 6:12 pm

Cammie, as far as a "tank by themselves"...these guys would be small say if you wanted to throw them in a 200 gallon tank. More ideal at this size for a nanocube (a mated pair can live their entire lives in a 5 gallon tank and do just fine).
mpedersen
mpedersen
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Thu May 19, 2011 7:01 pm

So, they may be OK in my little 2.5 for awhile? LOL

I'll start the bidding with a $20 bid. (It seems to be the norm here.)
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mpedersen Thu May 19, 2011 10:32 pm

$20 for the pair - woot! It's a start!
mpedersen
mpedersen
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by mpedersen Fri May 20, 2011 6:01 pm

Looks like the pair is Cammie's at a $20 donation to FrozenOcean! WOOT!
mpedersen
mpedersen
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by icereefer Fri May 20, 2011 6:45 pm

Congrats Cammie, Shocked
icereefer
icereefer
Great White
Great White

Number of posts : 801

http://redrivervalleyreefers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GoingPostal Fri May 20, 2011 8:49 pm

Awww cute little babies, congrats!
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Post by mpedersen Sat May 21, 2011 12:22 am

Now I gotta figure out how to get 'em to Cammie Wink
mpedersen
mpedersen
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Sat May 21, 2011 11:50 am

Sorry, I've been MIA. I warned you guys! LOL Actually, we have gymnastics all weekend. WOW! I won these guys? I kinda thought I was just getting the bidding going. Embarassed But, I will enjoy watching the little guys grow too. If you don't mind hanging on to them for a week or so Matt, I still have to figure out where they're going to go. If anyone has nano equipment to sell or trade, let me know. So far, I have a 2.5 gallon tank that leaks.

That gets us $20 for the fundraiser so far. And, I will post pics this weekend of my offerings.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mpedersen Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:24 am

so I suppose I should plan on bringing a pair up to Brad's?
mpedersen
mpedersen
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:33 pm

I thought a lot about this and I'm going to just donate my $20 to the fundraiser and not get the fish. I've not even been maintaining the tank I've got like I want to be right now. It sure was a generous donation for you to make, Matt. I just don't feel I have the time or resources right now to properly care for them.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mpedersen Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:36 pm

10-4 Cammie! Of course, that means I'm happy to donate ANOTHER PAIR (LOL) to the cause if someone else wants 'em Wink
mpedersen
mpedersen
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down