Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ph monitor for sale

2 posters

Go down

ph monitor for sale Empty ph monitor for sale

Post by Mn. reef crzy Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:04 pm

I have a milwaukk ph sm122 controller for sale. This monitor allows you to watch the ph in your tank. I thought I would offer it here first. Here is the link for the controller.

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/PH/ORP/TDS-Monitors-&-Controller-Milwaukee/c66_83/p406/Milwaukee-pH-Controller-SM122/product_info.html

Here is the link to the probe you would need to purchase.

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/PH/ORP/TDS-Monitors-&-Controller-Generic-Probes/c66_84/p416/Generic-Ph-Probe/product_info.html

You will need a new probe because i am not selling the one i have because it is going into my calcium reactor. I have upgraded to a aquacontroller III pro, the guy told me one of his ph probes was not working so i will just keep it and it is a good idea to just have a new one anyway if anyone is interested. It is very smart to monitor ph in your tank because it is the easiest way to have your tank crash. If anyone on this board wants it, 40.00 picked up or delivered to next meeting. anyone is interested just let me know and i can either probably send it via usps for 5-10 bucks or we can wait tell meeting time or something. thanks

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1169

Back to top Go down

ph monitor for sale Empty Re: ph monitor for sale

Post by brad Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:04 pm

I have never used one, do you keep the probe in thae tank all the time?

brad
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by Mn. reef crzy Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:15 pm

yes, well i keep mine in the sump. But, in any event the new probe you would purchase arrives in a saline solution and you directly insert it into your aquarium. Than you just plug it into the controller and you monitor your ph 24hrs a day on a digital display. It is a good step in monitoring your water quality and eliminating the need of doing one more chemical test. Brad, if you want to come see it you are welcome to it. just let me know. I should have my new controller this week and i can let it go when it arrives for sure.

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by brad Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:44 pm

yes i would be interested in it. all i would need is a new probe. let me know once you get the new controller and we can arrange something.

brad
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by Mn. reef crzy Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:33 pm

will do, i work in hibbing every day too so i am sure we could meet there if you wanted to not drive all the way out here.

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mn. reef crzy Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:35 pm

well brad i have my new controller. I have a ph probe for you so you will not need that. It is used but it will do for you. Apparently the neptune is a little more sensitive and the probe i had that i thought would work will not. let me know how you want to do it.

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down