Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corals for sale at Garrett's meeting.

4 posters

Go down

Corals for sale at Garrett's meeting. Empty Corals for sale at Garrett's meeting.

Post by plnelson Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:28 pm

Alright. I have a few things that I can spread around now. Well, not that much.

Frags of the Favia I bought in Fargo You will receive 4+ polyps. Price is $20.00 These will be unmounted, as a frag plug wold be kind of silly for a Favia. I can mount them if you would like to a small piece of rock for a buck.

Corals for sale at Garrett's meeting. IMG_0709

I can get as many frags as people want.

War Coral. This guy is red/green and purple/green. All of the eyes are green, but some of the body is red or purple. Kind of neat. Most of hte pruple is growing in areas that I cannot frag, but it seems to start growing at random places, and expand from there.
$10.00/frag.

Corals for sale at Garrett's meeting. IMG_0725

Hell's Kitchen. Red body with orange eyes that glow under actinics. These are known for keeping there feeders out all the time. One that I have had in the past did this, but mine are not currently. $40.00 per eye.

Corals for sale at Garrett's meeting. IMG_0734

This piece has 6 polyps, I would be willing to frag all of it.
plnelson
plnelson
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 610

Back to top Go down

Corals for sale at Garrett's meeting. Empty Re: Corals for sale at Garrett's meeting.

Post by Mn. reef crzy Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:26 pm

What is the lineage on the hells kitchen?

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1169

Back to top Go down

Corals for sale at Garrett's meeting. Empty Re: Corals for sale at Garrett's meeting.

Post by Patriot54 Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:32 pm

I'm interested in the war coral. Are the frags 4+ polyps?
Patriot54
Patriot54
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by Mn. reef crzy Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:19 pm

Still interested in Hells kitchen lineage and do you have a price for the whole colony instead of a frag.

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1169

Back to top Go down

Post by plnelson Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:15 pm

I have not been able to get lineage on that piece yet. They guy I got it from received it attached to some live rock that he bought out of a system. Having owned this coral in the past, and seen a number of other colonies, I am confident that it is the real deal. I know that my word on it isn't the same as actually knowing the chain of custody, but that's all I have right now. I would sell the whole piece for $300.

The War Coral will be at least 4 polyps.

Since I have decided to focus on breeding the Banggai Cardinalfish, I do not need my Tunzes. I have two Tunze 6025s. One is slightly used for $50, the other is brand new for $60.
plnelson
plnelson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by plnelson Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:22 pm

I will sell frags of the Favia for $15.00 They will be at least four polyps with multiple extra polyp parts.

Make an offer on the Tunzes if you are interested.
plnelson
plnelson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by greaser Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:31 am

darn i wish i wasnt so far away i could use one of the tunzes. let me know if you dont sell the at the meeting and would be willing to ship them.
greaser
greaser
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down