Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remora skimmer, 150 watt pendant, etc ADDED PICS

+2
Mn. reef crzy
GoingPostal
6 posters

Go down

Remora skimmer, 150 watt pendant, etc ADDED PICS Empty Remora skimmer, 150 watt pendant, etc ADDED PICS

Post by GoingPostal Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:37 pm

Danielle and Jason, our reefer friends up here are moving to Bemidji and breaking down their tank, getting rid of their equipment and whatnot

AquaC Remora skimmer, with pump $100 OBO
Remora skimmer, 150 watt pendant, etc ADDED PICS IMG_0195

Coralife Aqualight 150 watt pendant, needs new bulb $100 OBO
Remora skimmer, 150 watt pendant, etc ADDED PICS IMG_0196

Remora skimmer, 150 watt pendant, etc ADDED PICS IMG_0199

Also checking interest in their 12 gallon Aquapod, complete

Tank, 70 watt sunpod (needs new bulb), pump, heater, stand, $175 OBO

Remora skimmer, 150 watt pendant, etc ADDED PICS IMG_0208
Remora skimmer, 150 watt pendant, etc ADDED PICS IMG_0202

Everything is used and PLUS actual shipping costs and can probably be delivered to Bemidji for free, the aquapod has some live rock in it that is also for sale and I guess they might be selling a 24 gallon nanocube? stand, might be the aquapod stand, I'm not sure. Nor do I know what they want for it yet.

Remora skimmer, 150 watt pendant, etc ADDED PICS IMG_0205

Last edited by GoingPostal on Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Remora skimmer, 150 watt pendant, etc ADDED PICS Empty Re: Remora skimmer, 150 watt pendant, etc ADDED PICS

Post by Mn. reef crzy Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:04 pm

i would be interested in pics of this stuff, including the tank.

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1169

Back to top Go down

Remora skimmer, 150 watt pendant, etc ADDED PICS Empty Re: Remora skimmer, 150 watt pendant, etc ADDED PICS

Post by GoingPostal Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:58 pm

Will get for you Andre
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Mn. reef crzy Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:27 pm

thanks, i am just thinking that might be a sweet quarantine.

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by brad Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:17 pm

Interested in the tank if Andre does not want it. I am coming to I-Falls on sat for a swim meet.

brad
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by blennieluvr Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:26 pm

That skimmer is a HOB one right? Might be a good fit for Jolene here in Bemidji wanting to set up her 54 bowfront. Maybe the light too.
blennieluvr
blennieluvr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Post by GoingPostal Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:52 pm

Yeah, it's a hob, light hangs from the ceiling. I got the pics, need to upload them though.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Mn. reef crzy Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:15 pm

brad go ahead there is always another tank.

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoingPostal Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:45 pm

brad wrote:Interested in the tank if Andre does not want it. I am coming to I-Falls on sat for a swim meet.

I know they pretty much want it gone fast, they brought what was left of their coral over here last night and emptied the tank, don't know if it's been cleaned out or what they did with the rock in it. If you want it I assume they will be around this weekend. You should stop by and I'll show you our tanks if you have time.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by schaver Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:10 am

are they selling that diamond plate outlet strip? (that the tank is pluged into) i would be intrested in that.
schaver
schaver
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by Home_Depot Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:13 am

Maybe they would be more involed in the club when they are down here??
Home_Depot
Home_Depot
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1946

http://www.frozenocean.org

Back to top Go down

Post by GoingPostal Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:26 am

schaver wrote:are they selling that diamond plate outlet strip? (that the tank is pluged into) i would be intrested in that.

Well, that's part of the apartment, but Jason would probably snatch it for the right price! Remora skimmer, 150 watt pendant, etc ADDED PICS Lol

Garrett, I hope so, sounds like they want to start over again with a new setup, they are buying her parents house down there but the 'rents are still around for 2 months. I told them it would be easier living in Bemidji to be involved and get in your group buys and whatnot.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Home_Depot Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:40 am

Ok cool.
Home_Depot
Home_Depot
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1946

http://www.frozenocean.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Mn. reef crzy Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:58 am

some good looking stuff. I looked on here for a bit last night trying to find a replacement bulbs for the lights? no luck on premium, fosters, or brs. any idea where to get bulbs?

Mn. reef crzy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoingPostal Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:52 am

For the 70 watt halide? Options are limited, when I had mine I used the Current stock 14k bulb which isn't half bad, the Astralux which looked pretty close to the current but is hard to find and last bulb I had was the Ushio 20K which I really liked but had for like a month before we upgraded and I sold it off. I usually order of hellolights.com.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by brad Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:03 pm

Tiffany I have to pass on the tank, my car broke and I have to fix it.

brad
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by GoingPostal Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:14 pm

brad wrote:Tiffany I have to pass on the tank, my car broke and I have to fix it.

Too bad. Still coming into town tomorrow?
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by GoingPostal Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:46 pm

Bump, make an offer!
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down