Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toadstool leather

2 posters

Go down

Toadstool leather Empty Toadstool leather

Post by GoingPostal Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:34 pm

I gave in and chopped up my green toadstool AGAIN last night, my trigger has been nibbling here and there and yesterday took a couple chunks out so I thought I'd better do something to save it. I had it propped up on a different rock than the base was on and it had grown over that nicely so I basically hacked off the bottom and put that in my nanocube, than chopped half the cap off and tied that with fishing line to a rock and left the rest alone. Mr. Trigger has left a much smaller frag alone completely so I'm hoping if I spread it around enough it will be ok and if not I'll have the frag in the other tank anyways. Kinda kills my hopes to add more leathers to the tank though. I will get some pics up today off the damage and than later as they grow. Not sure if anyone still needs a green polyped toadstool or not but I'll have some at the swap.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Toadstool leather Empty Re: Toadstool leather

Post by Nannook Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:54 am

Yes I would be interested in a green polyped toadstool. Unrelated question about my bubble tip Anemone. He seems like he is doing fairly well. He is eating, retracting and extending, but he does seem a little smaller. Should I bring him to the swap for someone with a better suited tank than mine? I don't want him to decline or die, maybe I should swap him with a Rock Anem as you suggested.
Nannook
Nannook
Lion Fish
Lion Fish

Number of posts : 359

Back to top Go down

Post by GoingPostal Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:11 am

You could offer him in the trade section and see if anyone's looking for one and maybe get some coral instead.
GoingPostal
GoingPostal
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 1479

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down